Pump System Maintenance for Reliability Seminar 2014
Solutions for Increasing Reliability
Pumps are a critical component to industrial plants, and when they fail your whole operation can come to a halt. Why not learn more on how to properly maintain pumps to keep them up and running, minimizing your downtime.
Meet with other industrial personnel from plants, as well as pump and seal experts. Lunch time round tables with the trainers provide a relaxed atmosphere to discuss further questions.
Who Should Attend?
This three day workshop is designed for anyone responsible for maintaining centrifugal pumps and pump systems. Maintenance, Engineers and Operators are encouraged to attend.
Learn how to become Proactive instead of Reactive!
Participants will learn about factors of reliability and how to perform maintenance and troubleshooting procedures. Topics include the following:
- Pump Fundamentals and Basic Hydraulics Review
- Life Cycle Costs
- System Approach
- Factors of Pump Reliability
- Procedures for Pump Operation
- Normal Operation
- Other Modes of Operation
- Coupling Considerations
- Caring for Pump Shaft Seals
- Bearing Design and Application
- Pump Selection Considerations
- Driver Considerations
- Fundamentals of Condition Monitoring and Root Cause Failure Analysis
- Pump Construction Materials
- Baseplate Installation Considerations
- Pump Mounting Considerations
- Pump Repair and Overhaul
|Date:||March 4-6, 2014|
|Location:||Edmonton Hotel and Convention Center
4520-76 Avenue, Edmonton, AB
|To Register:||Call ADI 780-463-2268|
There is a special group rate of $119/night standard or $139/night executive
Reception and Group Dinner March 4, 2014